A sample of the questions are posted below.
- What pub name can be found on Newman Street, Berwick Street, Kingly Street, Rupert Street and Bennett Street?
- What’s the only street name within the City of London that ends in the word ‘Road’?
- Which current production completes this sequence: The Woman in White, Monty Python’s Spamalot, Priscilla Queen of the Desert and…
- According to A Day in the Life, by the Beatles, how many holes would it take to fill the Albert Hall, assuming it’s the same as the number of holes in Blackburn, Lancashire?
- In which London museum might you find a jar full of moles, half a pregnant cat and the penis bone of a walrus, all on prominent display?
- What gets divided up between the monarch, the Vintners’ company and the Dyers’ company on the Thames each year?
- Who was the last English monarch to enter the House of Commons?
- At the 1948 London Olympics, the British amateur football team was managed by the great Matt Busby. What unlikely item did he hand out to his players at half time, in accordance with the sponsors’ wishes?
- Who are the “Official Supplier of Cereal Bars To The Olympic and Paralympic Games”?
- What can be found in Earl’s Court and King’s Cross St Pancras Tube stations, but is missing from Barons Court Tube?